Please take a moment to read the following information carefully. By booking a tour with Top End Explorer Tours, our passengers agree to the terms and conditions as stated below.
Whilst all care is taken by Top End Explorer Tours (The Operator), we advise that all activities do carry a degree of risk and that by participation in the activity provided by the Operator, you are explicitly assuming those risks personally and are releasing the Operator and its officers and employees from any liability, claims, losses, damages or expenses caused by anything even included, but not limited to personal injury or death, property loss or damage, acts which may be construed as negligent or accidental, any other loss, damage, suffering emotional or nervous disorder.
1. In participating in the activity, I, the passenger, agree to the conditions set out as above and consent to the conditions in clauses 1.(a) to 1.(e) below and clauses 2. to 7.:
(a) I agree that my successors, executors, administrators and next of kin are bound by these terms and conditions.
(b) I agree not to commence any litigation or proceeding in any country in relation to the risks and perils set out as above and to indemnify the Operator against any such claims.
(c) I confirm that I am physically fit and suffer no medical condition which may be aggravated by this activity.
(d) I consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, accident or illness during the activity and to indemnify The Operator in respect of this treatment.
(e) I agree to purchase a park entry pass (if applicable) prior to partaking in the tour.
2. The selling agent and/or The Operator accept no responsibility for any loss or additional expenses arising from changes, delays or cancellations of the services and activities by The Operator.
3. The Operator reserves the absolute right to vary tour times and itineraries, without refund, due to cultural reasons, road or weather conditions, or any unforeseen event or circumstances or acts of nature, to ensure the safety of passengers.
4. The Operator reserves the absolute right to cancel any service as a result of insufficient reservations, cultural reasons, road or weather conditions, or any unforeseen event or circumstances or acts of nature. Tours depart with a minimum of two (2) passengers. In the rare event that The Operator is forced to cancel a tour before departure, a full refund will be given.
5. The Operator reserves the right to deny participation of any client deemed unfit or ill-prepared, without refund, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the entire party.
6. Please place your bookings with care!
Cancellation fees do apply on all our scheduled day tours!
(a) The cancellation of your online booking will automatically incur a 30% administration fee.
(b) If cancellation of a scheduled day tour occurs more than seven (7) days prior to departure, a cancellation fee will not be charged, however, administration fees may apply (see 6.(a)).
(c) Cancellation inside 48 hours – 7 days from scheduled departure time will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
(d) A 100% cancellation fee applies to all bookings cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled departure.
7. Cancellation fees do apply on all private charter tours.
(a) Private charter tours can currently not be booked online, cancellation and administration fees therefore vary from those of the scheduled day tours.
(b) If a cancellation of a private charter tour occurs outside 30 days from departure date a full refund will be given.
(c) Cancellation inside 15 – 30 days will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
(d) Within 14 days of departure a 100% cancellation will apply.
Travel insurance, including cancellation cover, is strongly recommended to cover any unforeseen circumstances!
Terms and Conditions updated: 26 July 2011